1.9.0: live game

The developers will post here to let you peek into future versions and announce new releases.

Moderator: idcarlos

vector

Post by vector »

yep works well
And I like the way the whole tendancy bar goes red now when you score(i dont think it did that b4, only the button) its really good to make it super clear someone has scored.

I noticed that when you get to half time , Resume is in focus..ie if you hit return it goes onto the second half. this is good. (no mouse moving)
however at full time Close dosent get focus(ie if you hit return now nothing happens) Would be nice if it was the same. Hit return now and it closes the window. however its possible this may cause a problem with trasnfer dialogs coming after the game. I am sure I tried hitting enter rather than clicking on close to see what it would do. Nothing of course. I then clicked on close and noticed that i never got the transfer reject/accept dialog.. Im assuming the "enter" was still in the buffer and the dialog was never seen cause it was allready "ok'd"

it still would be nice to have "C" for commentray and "S" for statistics but we have spoken about that ;(
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:yep works well
And I like the way the whole tendancy bar goes red now when you score(i dont think it did that b4, only the button) its really good to make it super clear someone has scored.
this is really weird... in my window manager only the 'button', the slider is coloured (as it's supposed to). i noticed by chance that with gnome, the whole slide bar gets coloured (and not only when it gets red, also when it's blue or green). i wonder why this is so...
I noticed that when you get to half time , Resume is in focus..ie if you hit return it goes onto the second half. this is good. (no mouse moving)
however at full time Close dosent get focus(ie if you hit return now nothing happens) Would be nice if it was the same. Hit return now and it closes the window.
:arrow: done. pressing space and return activates pause/resume/close (depending on the status of the live game).
however its possible this may cause a problem with trasnfer dialogs coming after the game. I am sure I tried hitting enter rather than clicking on close to see what it would do. Nothing of course. I then clicked on close and noticed that i never got the transfer reject/accept dialog.. Im assuming the "enter" was still in the buffer and the dialog was never seen cause it was allready "ok'd"
i don't think so. if the dialog isn't there, it isn't there and clicking anything and pressing anything doesn't have anything to do with the dialog that'll come up later.
it still would be nice to have "C" for commentray and "S" for statistics but we have spoken about that ;(
i've looked into the gtk api but i didn't find a good possibility to create keyboard shortcuts for changing tabs :roll:

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

this is really weird... in my window manager only the 'button', the slider is coloured (as it's supposed to). i noticed by chance that with gnome, the whole slide bar gets coloured (and not only when it gets red, also when it's blue or green). i wonder why this is so...
agh yes im running gnome on the laptop.
I like this "feature" :) dont worry about it
i've looked into the gtk api but i didn't find a good possibility to create keyboard shortcuts for changing tabs Rolling Eyes
agh ok didnt realise it wasnt part of the norm. I understand now what you said b4. If you had to write your own key handler that would be a big job.

/me thinks ill just have to put up with this one :(
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?