match outcome calculation

Discussions about the internal structures of the game. You can also post here if you'd like to know how things really work (and don't know how to read C code).
vector

match outcome calculation

Post by vector »

I dont want to see the code just thought Id mention tho that my last team came from div1 an dended rank3 in the premier in one season.
My team was hit midway thru the season with 3 uspensions 1 of 5 weeks 1 of 3weeks. the very next match I got 4 injuries one of 16 weeks. I was heading for disaster. Now with great mangmental skill on my behalf I managed to survive this splat. some players got as low as 50% one TL player was only 2.2skl

on avg thru the season my team was 6.8 and yet i ended up rank 3. Playing against an avg of 7-8.8skl sides. I really expected to end up middle table at best.

the match outcome seemed to be in my favour even when I put forward a weak team.
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

bad luck and good luck at the same time. or the random number generator on your system is biased more than usual :-)

it is certainly nothing the game did on purpose.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.