Trading Players

You can add your ideas on how to make Bygfoot better here.
Jeffrey

Trading Players

Post by Jeffrey »

Allow trading of players
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

Trading is almost never done in football (at least in Europe), so I doubt it would be a sensible addition.
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

In Belgium it happened fairly recently that Anderlecht bought a forwarder from Cercle Brugge.
Short after it was announced that Cercle Brugge bought a player that was side-tracked at Anderlecht. The article claimed it was part of the deal for the player bought by Anderlecht. I haven't got a clue how it's handled though. And I'm afraid it would be a pain to implement.

So i would vote against this change as well.

Keep coming with your ideas though.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

I've been thinking about this some more. I would like to add trading. but only in the sense that you can offer a player in a transfer negotiation. So you would have transfer fee being 1k + your 1.1k player. Have to think about this some more, but this is something I would like to add. There is definitely extra logic needed, as the team shouldn't accept an extra player they don't really need, ....
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

gunnar wrote:the team shouldn't accept an extra player they don't really need, ....
CPU teams are static anyway (always the same number and types of players), so this wouldn't really be an issue.
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.