ver 2.0 release artwork

New icons and similar things are discussed here.
vector

ver 2.0 release artwork

Post by vector »

Hi all
got your new release email :)
Nice to see some things just keep on going. Great work

thought Id have a little look at what you were up to and I noticed some little things that could be fixed so here they are .
The logo on the web site is still 1.9. find fixed attached
http://mec-symonds.eng.monash.edu.au/tw ... logo20.png

the little ball icon when minimised football_19.png i think.
http://mec-symonds.eng.monash.edu.au/tw ... l_v_20.png
fixed

Love the splash screen BTW :)

Is it worth me trying to convert the archive from CDR (corel) to SVG. it might be more useful for followers to fix things. Im not exactly a frequent visitor anymore :( you can certainly have all the CDR files but Im not sure they will be of much use to Inkscape. shame there isnt a translator.

I can save as SVG in Corel but it generally gets things wrongs so it might not be perfect.

Of course you could just make your own new ones using a real graphics person, not some poor old ham fisted person like myself..
those were the good old days.
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
mrsmola

Post by mrsmola »

Hi vector,

thank you for updating the pngs.

I think we don't need a new real graphics person, because the drawings of our poor old ham fisted person are looking very good ;-)

It would be nice, if you could convert the archive to SVG.

Regards
Mark
vector

Post by vector »

okldoke ill put it on my list of things todo. I think Ill leave the numerous flags to last :)
I zipped up the archive the other day for backup b4 I start SVGing and it was 30meg!! still alot of that was trial an error stuff which wont need re doing.
Once i have worked out the best way to convert it (like fonts n stuff) it should be a walk in the park whilst eating cake :)
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?