Ball in main window

New icons and similar things are discussed here.
vector

Ball in main window

Post by vector »

where? or how ? do you get to the ball icon (top left corner of the main game window)
Its small but has a white square background..ie its not transparent. I was going to replace it with my ball But cant work out how to get to it in bygfoot.glade
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

windows have associated icons. so you select 'main_window' in glade and look for the appropriate entry in the widget properties window.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

:oops: haa hhahah
when I tried this, the properties window had no Image entry box and I assumed the ball was hidden elsewhere.
I tried it again and realised that the properties box needed to be scrolled down. I hadnt noticed it because the bottom of the properties box was aligned perfectly with the Auto Destroy box and "looked" complete. I just didnt see the scroll bar.
ta

BTW I used a "clean" ball because at that size you cant read the "bygfoot' text in it anyway
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?