Bygfoot Football Manager 1.9.3 released

The developers will post here to let you peek into future versions and announce new releases.

Moderator: idcarlos

gyboth
Site Admin

Bygfoot Football Manager 1.9.3 released

Post by gyboth »

Bygfoot Football Manager 1.9.3 is released

This release fixes some bugs and adds new features:
  • CPU teams have strategies, meaning that they play a bit more intelligently now
  • betting: you can try to earn some money by betting on match outcomes
  • job exchange: you can try to apply for jobs in other teams (even in other countries)
  • some usability improvements, e.g. left/right-click behaviour
  • reworked Brazilian definition, added Greece definition and updated German definition
  • as of this release, the source update feature (patches) of the bygfoot-update script is deprecated
Translations got updated, as well.

You can find the detailed ChangeLog here.

Screenshots can be found here.

Team/league/country count for this version:
1786 teams in 128 leagues in 20 countries.

This version includes a package for the Windows operating system. You need to install the GTK+ runtime environment first, which you can get here (you need the .exe 32-bit Windows version).

Get the appropriate package for your system at the SourceForge.net project site. A Debian package will be available from Debian unstable mirrors soon.

Bug reports can be filed in the Bug reports forum.

This version is NOT savegame compatible to previous versions! It's even recommended that you remove your $HOME/.bygfoot-X folder(s).

Have fun!

Gyözö
Last edited by gyboth on Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
dylansmrjones

Post by dylansmrjones »

All hail to the hairdresser! :lol:
---copyright is no right---
Texugo

Post by Texugo »

Great job gyboth and thanks a lot for this new version... aiming for a 2.0 on the eve of the World Cup 2006?! :lol: :lol:

Anyways i'm holding myself now waiting for the debian unstable mirror to update the packages and i can get myself the new version =)
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

Texugo wrote:Great job gyboth and thanks a lot for this new version... aiming for a 2.0 on the eve of the World Cup 2006?! :lol: :lol:
thank you :-) yes, 2.0.0 timed for the WC2006 would be perfect. i just wonder how much time i'll have for Bygfoot in the future, i'm going to begin looking for a job in january.
Anyways i'm holding myself now waiting for the debian unstable mirror to update the packages and i can get myself the new version =)
you better try the binary package to ease the wait. i'm planning to tell the debian packager in a week or so, when (if) it's clear that there aren't heavy, nasty bugs in the release.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.