1.9 Boost...Or not?

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
atd

1.9 Boost...Or not?

Post by atd »

I was playing a match agains anderlecht. It was half-time (the game paused), the score was 0-0. I put boost on (I couldn't chage it on the live game window, because the game was paused so I changed it on the main window). Then I scored two time so I want to put my boost off (this time the game was not paused). I saw that the images of the live game winow and the main window where different.(As you can see on the screenshot)

PS: Wouldn't it be better if you also can change the boost/style images on the live game window if the game is paused?
attack is the best way to defend ~~ Arne Deprez
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: 1.9 Boost...Or not?

Post by gyboth »

atd wrote:I was playing a match agains anderlecht. It was half-time (the game paused), the score was 0-0. I put boost on (I couldn't chage it on the live game window, because the game was paused so I changed it on the main window). Then I scored two time so I want to put my boost off (this time the game was not paused). I saw that the images of the live game winow and the main window where different.(As you can see on the screenshot)
ah, i see. i probably forgot to update the meters in the lg window after the user changes the boost/style in the main window. i'm going to check it, thanks for reporting.
PS: Wouldn't it be better if you also can change the boost/style images on the live game window if the game is paused?
it would be user-friendlier, true, but it'd be hard to implement, i think, because the meters in the lg window are for changing the settings on-the-fly; but i'm going to see if i can solve it somehow.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

:arrow: fixed and added. you can change boost and style with the live game window meters during live game pause now, too.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.