Rectangle Stadium

New icons and similar things are discussed here.
vector

Rectangle Stadium

Post by vector »

ok how about this one

Strange things happen with transparentcies so Im leaving em be for the moment. Ill convert them all to grey backgrounds
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

i think it looks great. the best stadium pixmap so far.

but grey background isn't a good solution. the appearance of gtk-programs depends on the user's selected style and not only on the program itself. so a grey background that seems to be invisible on your system might be an ugly grey-on-grey on another system.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

yepide tis ok I have resolved the transparency problem.

All will be transparent now.

As soon as I can upload em :)

I dint like the grey either it was causing other problems, like when it gets focus.

And i loaded glade on the windows box to shorten the development cycle (just so I can see what the icons look like without rebooting to linux)
BUT aaadd harr harrr winxp Glade is not GREY.

So I realised it had to be transparent and had another go, scoring just b4 the final whislte!! 8)
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:All will be transparent now.
great!
I dint like the grey either it was causing other problems, like when it gets focus.
yes, that too.
And i loaded glade on the windows box to shorten the development cycle (just so I can see what the icons look like without rebooting to linux)
ah, sorry, i've completely forgotten that there were windows versions of glade. but hey, why do you use windows at all? :-P

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.