Glade and CVS

Discussions about the internal structures of the game. You can also post here if you'd like to know how things really work (and don't know how to read C code).
idcarlos

Glade and CVS

Post by idcarlos »

Hi.

I'm testting the glave enviroment (great tool).

I have open the glade files of CVS and it loooks very cool but ¿What i need to compile Bygfoot with this new look?

Un saludo
Carlos Garces
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

well, i have never used glade under windows. but if you change some things and then click on 'generate', glade should write the changes into the *interface* c and h files (which is why one should never edit these directly).

afterwards, you can recompile normally with devcpp, i'd say (if the src path you gave glade is the same as the one for devcpp). and should see the changes.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

er... what do you mean by 'new look'? do the windows in glade look different from the ones you get when starting the game?

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
idcarlos

Post by idcarlos »

Glade files from CVS not are the same that 1.9.1 version (Edit team and stadium window for example)
gyboth wrote:er... what do you mean by 'new look'? do the windows in glade look different from the ones you get when starting the game?

gyözö