1.9.2 stages

The developers will post here to let you peek into future versions and announce new releases.

Moderator: idcarlos

dylansmrjones

Post by dylansmrjones »

gyboth wrote:2:30 am... you really want to become WC tonight :lol:

gyözö
Oh yeah, but unfortunately I lost the Quarter Final 1-2 to Italy. In real world we would have won. We never lose to Italy ;)

I think the match engine could handle a bit of tweaking. I won 13-0 against Kazahkstan, with Opposite Boost. And won in Turkey 1-2 despite 2 red cards :twisted:

It's a World Cup, so instead of having Opposite Boost and Boost Off, perhaps it should just be Boost On (and perhaps Opposite Boost as an option). I mean, all matches are the most important match, when we're talking World Cup.

Perhaps the match engine should be tweaked futher. If you're playing WC06 the result of playing Boost On or Opposite Boost should have much influence than in 'ordinary' matches.

I gotta play the WC again. Have to do something about Italy :D
---copyright is no right---
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

dylansmrjones wrote:I think the match engine could handle a bit of tweaking. I won 13-0 against Kazahkstan, with Opposite Boost. And won in Turkey 1-2 despite 2 red cards :twisted:
that's true, the engine doesn't handle matches between teams that with great skill difference well. i've already tried to tweak a bit without affecting the outcome of matches between teams on the same level, but didn't succeed.
It's a World Cup, so instead of having Opposite Boost and Boost Off, perhaps it should just be Boost On (and perhaps Opposite Boost as an option). I mean, all matches are the most important match, when we're talking World Cup.
that's true, but since there are only about 15-20 matches in the season, the boost could be abused easily by the user, because he doesn't get punished the way he does in a 40+ matches season. this is why it's disabled.
Perhaps the match engine should be tweaked futher. If you're playing WC06 the result of playing Boost On or Opposite Boost should have much influence than in 'ordinary' matches.
as i said, boost on is not an issue. boost anti... i don't know.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.