Do you watch 'Live games'?

General discussions about the game, e.g. game strategy.

Do you watch 'Live games'?

Always
90%
Never
5%
Sometimes (when the match's an important one)
5%

Total votes: 20

saulys512

Post by saulys512 »

i like watch lives games in 36 speed.Favourite wacthing statistic bar.
will_the_canuck

Re: Do you watch 'Live games'?

Post by will_the_canuck »

Well, as this question was asked a very long time ago and the game has likely evolved since then, I'll answer the question as a simple "yes", I watch live games. I have version 2.3.2 installed for ubuntu linux and it came set up as default for on, the live games that is. Without it, it reminds me of the old soccer manager dos game that was with the italian teams or such. And honestly, playing the game without live game kind of robs the person of the ability to better manage the team and have an opportunity to win, as you can select whether you want to defend or attack or stay balanced at various times throughout the match.

As for what I look at, at times I'll watch the commentary which is neat to see, but also look at the opposing teams' roster, to see if they change their set-up or their playing style, say from balanced to attack or such, and then I can adjust my playing style accordingly too.
buffonishche

Re: Do you watch 'Live games'?

Post by buffonishche »

Always. I like to watch how my team play. Only after many match I seen all messages (commentaries) and it was a bit boring. Add more messages may solve this small problem.
I know. My English sux. Sorry, guys. I'm really stupid to learn langs. ^__^