1.9: minor bugs

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
atd

1.9: minor bugs

Post by atd »

I've an old cvs version of bygfoot so it can be that these things are already changed:
1) When you have a banned player and you don't change anything the commentary doesn't say anything about changing team structure (but it is changed), the banned player is still in his place.

2) The average amount of supporters is the average of all seasons. Shouldn't it be that of only the last season or so? At this time I now what the average amount of supporters is in the last season becuse:

3) Every match I have the same amount of spectators. Every season this is another amount.
attack is the best way to defend ~~ Arne Deprez
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: 1.9: minor bugs

Post by gyboth »

atd wrote:I've an old cvs version of bygfoot so it can be that these things are already changed:
1) When you have a banned player and you don't change anything the commentary doesn't say anything about changing team structure (but it is changed), the banned player is still in his place.
:arrow: this is fixed (but not yet cvs'ed).
2) The average amount of supporters is the average of all seasons. Shouldn't it be that of only the last season or so? At this time I now what the average amount of supporters is in the last season becuse:
er... i don't know exactly what you mean. i think i've forgotten to nullify the average attendance of the user stadium at the end of a season, is that it?
3) Every match I have the same amount of spectators. Every season this is another amount.
really? i've started a new game and i had different attendances each match. but maybe this is a bug related to the second season. i'm going to investigate....

thanks for reporting.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
atd

Post by atd »

gyboth wrote:
er... i don't know exactly what you mean. i think i've forgotten to nullify the average attendance of the user stadium at the end of a season, is that it?
Yes.
gyboth wrote:
really? i've started a new game and i had different attendances each match. but maybe this is a bug related to the second season. i'm going to investigate....
Or maybe is the problem that my stadium is too great (100.000).
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

atd wrote:2) The average amount of supporters is the average of all seasons. Shouldn't it be that of only the last season or so?
:arrow: this is fixed, now, the stadium numbers get nullified at the end of the season.
i still couldn't reproduce this. i played a season and a part of the next one, and i got different numbers of spectators (in the game stats view, mind you! not in the stadium window!) each home game. i didn't try the trick with more than 100 000 seats, though.

gyözö
atd

Post by atd »

gyboth wrote:
i still couldn't reproduce this. i played a season and a part of the next one, and i got different numbers of spectators (in the game stats view, mind you! not in the stadium window!) each home game. i didn't try the trick with more than 100 000 seats, though.
Oh, now I see: in top league I also have different sprectators each match (The bug appeared in bottom league). Could it be a problem with maximum spectators? Do you random first the amount of spectators and then check if it's more than the maximum?
-----------------
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

ah, now i got it. :arrow: fixed.

tfr.

gyözö