A poll on users that play with a South American team

General discussions about the game, e.g. game strategy.

When playing as a team from South America, which country definition(s) would you use/play?

Argentina
33%
Bolivia
No votes
Brazil
67%
Chile
No votes
Colombia
No votes
Ecuador
No votes
Paraguay
No votes
Peru
No votes
Uruguay
No votes
Venezuela
No votes

Total votes: 3

will_the_canuck

A poll on users that play with a South American team

Post by will_the_canuck »

Hello there.

I guess you can say I'm just curious about the South American definitions and which ones users may play with or want to play with, when they have the option to do so. Myself, I am just using the Peru definitions to test for a bug or two and am noticing that the bug that I found in my updated European definitions also affects a few country definitions in the South American definitions also. When I am done testing, I'm thinking of fixing up the South American definitions with the updated Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana cup files I have from last year, along with a Copa America friendly version I created that is similar to the European Championship friendly that I made for the European definitions. Although a caveat is that I'll only be updating the cup files for the time being. I'll then proceed to fix the issues with the European definitions that had problems before I'm done with those and leave them in someone else's hands. After that, I can work on updating the South American definitions, to a point at least. :)

So at least for now, I'm just curious about which definitions people play in the South American definitions. And although at least one definition can maybe use a good update (Bolivia), I might leave it to later when a general update can take place.

Will aka will_the_canuck