new logo

New icons and similar things are discussed here.
vector

new logo

Post by vector »

I havent forgotten just busy

still fiddlin
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

yep, getting better and better. some thoughts:
  • maybe it'd look a bit better if the color of the player's clothing would be a bit 'warmer', green or orange or so. now we have 'cold' colors all over the image, blue and lilac
  • the 'ver 1.8' could be black, like this it's quite hard to read
gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

orange ..ok

and what about green grass, tried to give it a penanent/flag look

Latest poll just in. I showed my family, boy, girl, mum. they each picked one different :lol:

and some friends via email
blue 2
orange 1
green 3
Last edited by vector on Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:Latest poll just in. I showed my family, boy, girl, mum. they each picked one different :lol:
hehe :lol: i like the last one best. though i'd say the socks' color clashes with the pants now (is that the word?), so let's make the socks ... erm... blue? something non-pinkish-reddish-yellowish, anyway, you'll see what looks good.

and i love the 'football manager' words, they look great, especially on the green background.

gyözö
vector

Post by vector »

ahhh yes well done. I knew there was something not right but i just "couldnt see the forest thru the trees" Its the red socks Im sure of it now you have pointed it out. Ill have a fiddle.
though i'd say the socks' color clashes with the pants now (is that the word?)
yep loverly english :) allthough some may get upset over the use of the spelling of color. which is really colour (probably closer to its French? origin) anyway the battle is against the USA and its shortened "color". But I think the "purists" are fighting a loosing battle. Its so often color in spellcheckers and in programming languages that I dont think it will be long b4 colour is forgotten.

I had another email vote for green too.
strange how non players are more inclined to vote than our forum readers :oops:
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:yep loverly english :) allthough some may get upset over the use of the spelling of color. which is really colour
in fact i like british english better, and i know that color isn't proper be. it's just that it's easier to write :roll: but i'm going to write colour in the future ;-)
strange how non players are more inclined to vote than our forum readers :oops:
i believe most of our registered users don't read the forums regularly. but hey, it could be worse than this.

gyözö
vector

Post by vector »

hows that?
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:hows that?
perfect :-) how about adding it to the team selection window? and maybe as the website logo? gonna try it out...

gyözö
vector

Post by vector »

kewl.
stick it where you like
no rights reserved :lol:
What type are you?