Is this game still alive?

General discussions about the game, e.g. game strategy.
sanic

Is this game still alive?

Post by sanic »

Hey, i know that this isn't the adecuate board, but is the one that i seen first, so...
The game is still on devepeloment? Is there any date for a new version?
Thanks.
will_the_canuck

Re: Is this game still alive?

Post by will_the_canuck »

Hello sanic.

Well, you asked "Is this game still alive?" Ah. How do you mean? Is the game still played? Well, likely yes as when checking the downloads for the game, it is still being downloaded, so it must still be played, correct?

Is the game still in development? Well, more than likely the people (or sole person) who is responsible or was designated as the keeper of the project, had a life and couldn't devote time to the development of the game beyond what was already developed. So, you ask if the game is still in development. What do you think needs to be developed in addition to what is already created? And as for a new version, well, I guess it depends on what new additions may get added to the game, if any, other than say bug fixes or just an update to the newer coding. Are you able to code in C/C++? If so, the administrators might be able to use your help, if you're willing and able. Of note, this is a volunteer thing. :)

And yes, the topic of "Definitions" is not really the correct place for this post so please try to post any new topics to the appropriate forum topic.

Thank you,

will_the_canuck
billys_boots

Post by billys_boots »

I think the developer may still consider in fixing some bugs, going by a recent post. Whether further developments will be done, as I see it the game is a simple football game and works well so is further development needed? I am working on updating all the European definitions to match the 2019/20 season (winter leagues) and 2019 (summer leagues. I have done a few which I will begin releasing soon.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

Currently I have little to no time for this project. I hope to change this in the near future as I will finish my open source sports communication platform.
I also have a small project to maintain a competition.

For the near future however, if we find people willing to update definitions. We can at least get that done.
But we need some bugfixes too, but time remains an issue.
billys_boots

Post by billys_boots »

As for updating definitions, I am working on European league definitions for the 2019/20 season (2019 season for summer leagues). I am working alphabetically and will begin releasing some of them shortly. I also have plan to revamp the European club competition definitions, using the current rankings, although the release of these might have to wait until more details of Europa League 2 is known.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

will_the_canuck wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:38 am And yes, the topic of "Definitions" is not really the correct place for this post so please try to post any new topics to the appropriate forum topic.
Which is why I moved it to discussions
buffonishche

Post by buffonishche »

Game alive while gamers play this game.
I know. My English sux. Sorry, guys. I'm really stupid to learn langs. ^__^