transfer list players not found

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
atd

transfer list players not found

Post by atd »

I'm now doing my second season with Aarschot. I promoted and now the transfer list has a problem. I got the numbers 1-17 but thats all. I don't have to post a screenshot, it's only white :wink: . I get this terminal output

Code: Select all

** (bygfoot:12867): WARNING **: player_of_id_team: didn't find player with id 2160 of team Kampenhout
about 15 times (17?), each with another ID (same team). When I click on one of them at the transfer list I get a segmentation fault.

I just reproduced the bug (I started again week 29, and I promoted again). It is again Kampenhout that has their players on the transfer list. Now there are two other players on the transfer list, I can buy them (If only I had enough money :roll: ).

Now I'm week three, the white players have disappeared.
attack is the best way to defend ~~ Arne Deprez
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

do you have a savegame with those non-players? i couldn' reproduce this.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
atd

Post by atd »

gyboth wrote:do you have a savegame with those non-players?
no, I played further with my team. The next season I got the same problem, the latest season (4) I didn't get this problem. I'll post a savegame if it happens again.
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

welll, i'm glad you can play consecutive seasons without problems, apparently :-D do you have a lot of crashes during the seasons?

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
atd

Post by atd »

gyboth wrote:welll, i'm glad you can play consecutive seasons without problems, apparently :-D do you have a lot of crashes during the seasons?
This was the only problem I got.
-----------------