Little bugs

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
Oki

Little bugs

Post by Oki »

1) Show last match bug :: When last match window is opened, the close and pause buttons area disabled. I need to see entire game to get the close button enabled.

2) Your Stadium window :: The Close button at the top right corner doesn't work. The only way to close this window is clicking on Close button at bottom.

3) Save option :: When i try to save a game, the dialog window doesn't show a default file name to save.

4) Menu underlined Letter :: Only the File and Help menus have an underlined letter for access with ALT+[Letter]. The same problem is happen with menu items.

5) I'm using 7 on factor speed of live game, but when i click on pause, the game delay by 2 minutes until pause.

6) In pause state, when i use the Player-> Show info option all information is showed in disable state. The labels are displayed in grey instead of black.

7) Segment fault:
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
./bygfoot2.sh: line 14: 13370 Segmentation fault src/bygfoot

This happen after when i clicked with right mouse button over player list.

8) Show History (CTRL+H): I choose Everton on start screen, but when the program show up the main window, and i pressed CTRL+H The right panel show: "You Start the game with Barnet in the Premiership", but at top, the "info line" displays "Everton Nationwide Conference".

By the time it's all. ;-)

I still trying to learning more about C/GTK, but i'm with some problems to understand the how Anjuta works. :-(

[]'s
Celso Goya
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: Little bugs

Post by gyboth »

Oki wrote:1) Show last match bug :: When last match window is opened, the close and pause buttons area disabled. I need to see entire game to get the close button enabled.
*sigh* :roll: you guys keep bugging me with this. this is at least the 3rd post complaining about this. i think i'll have to implement pause for replay if i want to get rid of your posts :roll:
2) Your Stadium window :: The Close button at the top right corner doesn't work. The only way to close this window is clicking on Close button at bottom.
:arrow: fixed
3) Save option :: When i try to save a game, the dialog window doesn't show a default file name to save.
as soon as you load or save a game, the file name gets stored and gets shown as default name when you want load or save again.
4) Menu underlined Letter :: Only the File and Help menus have an underlined letter for access with ALT+[Letter]. The same problem is happen with menu items.
:arrow: i've added underlined letters for the main items, but not the sub-items (you can't really play the game without a mouse anyway).
5) I'm using 7 on factor speed of live game, but when i click on pause, the game delay by 2 minutes until pause.
the game pauses as soon as it's possible. if there's some action going on (foul, scoring chance or so), the pause happens before the next 'normal' passing event.
6) In pause state, when i use the Player-> Show info option all information is showed in disable state. The labels are displayed in grey instead of black.
:arrow: fixed.
7) Segment fault:

the left player list? your player list? what were you doing at the time? live game pause? something else?
8) Show History (CTRL+H): I choose Everton on start screen, but when the program show up the main window, and i pressed CTRL+H The right panel show: "You Start the game with Barnet in the Premiership", but at top, the "info line" displays "Everton Nationwide Conference".
:arrow: fixed.

thanks for reporting.
I still trying to learning more about C/GTK, but i'm with some problems to understand the how Anjuta works. :-(
what do you need anjuta for? isn't emacs and glade enough? ;-)

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Oki

Post by Oki »

Quote:
7) Segment fault:

the left player list? your player list? what were you doing at the time? live game pause? something else?
I clicked on pause button and wait a few minutes because i'm on a phone call, after three or four minutes, when i click on Player List 1 to make subs i got this error. My idea is, this bug is related with a timer routine, because i got this error just one time. I've tryed to reproduce again, unsuccessfully.

thanks for reporting.
thanks for fixes! ;-)

[]'s
Celso Goya
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

Oki wrote:I clicked on pause button and wait a few minutes because i'm on a phone call, after three or four minutes, when i click on Player List 1 to make subs i got this error. My idea is, this bug is related with a timer routine, because i got this error just one time. I've tryed to reproduce again, unsuccessfully.
i tried to reproduce it by waiting some minutes during a pause, but it didn't work. let's hope it doesn't occur often :-?

gyözö
arnaudus

Post by arnaudus »

gyboth wrote:i tried to reproduce it by waiting some minutes during a pause, but it didn't work.
Did you have a phone call? I think that's certainly the crucial point. :-)
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

arnaudus wrote:Did you have a phone call? I think that's certainly the crucial point. :-)
man, i was sure i've missed something important :lol: no i didn't. now i'll be able to reproduce it for sure :-)

gyözö
Oki

Post by Oki »

Yes, you're right, hehehe. The main reason to explain this bug is the phone. Well, my Phone is positioned beside my CPU, hehehe. Maybe, when the phone was ringing, it could be affected the processor, hehehe.

[]'s
Celso Goya