1.9: match less played

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
atd

1.9: match less played

Post by atd »

This morning I downloaded the CVS so I hope you can read my savegame. I'm playing 2nd division with Zulte Waregem but my match against Eupen isn't in the tables. Me and Eupen have 14 matches, the rest has 15. (there are 18 teams in 2nd division)
Attachments
ZulteWaregemmatchless.zip
(381.31 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
attack is the best way to defend ~~ Arne Deprez
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

thanks for reporting. i was rather clueless at first concerning the origin of the bug, but now i'm pretty sure you must have pressed the pause button in the live game just before it was over (do you remember, by chance?).

i've made some minor changes to the source code, i hope such things won't happen again. i can send you the (hand-)corrected save file (in case you didn't continue playing). if you're happy with those 3 points and 2 goals missing, i don't think the game will care about it, you should be able to continue playing your season.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
atd

Post by atd »

gyboth wrote:thanks for reporting. i was rather clueless at first concerning the origin of the bug, but now i'm pretty sure you must have pressed the pause button in the live game just before it was over (do you remember, by chance?).
yes, it is possible, I did that today.
gyboth wrote: i've made some minor changes to the source code, i hope such things won't happen again. i can send you the (hand-)corrected save file (in case you didn't continue playing). if you're happy with those 3 points and 2 goals missing, i don't think the game will care about it, you should be able to continue playing your season.
I've already continued.
attack is the best way to defend ~~ Arne Deprez
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar