bygfoot 1.9 bug report

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
Oki

bygfoot 1.9 bug report

Post by Oki »

1) Tendency bar problem. When finish the first half, tendency bar stop on last position and doesn't go to the center again when second half starts.

2) No tooltips on icons style and boost

3) When you select a player on Player list 1 and then change view to Player list 2, then click on menu player->Offer new contract. Nothing happens, but the player is selected.

4) Stadium. My stadium have 81% of safety, then i try to add 18% of safety, but i reeive the message: "Safety improvement to high"

5) Wages sum: I sum all wages and got a difference of 3796. For instance, i review the sum i got the same difference. this difference is something like 0.03% of correctly displayed value.

6) I don't define any cup but i got i player from uefa on transfer list. Detail, the player is from Kobenhavn and i'm playing brazilian league.

7) The two coples of arrows on top doesn't work. I tryed on home view and on F1 view. It only works in F4 and F5 views

8) When i click on show last match, the bottom buttom comes disabled. And close will be enable only on end of match.

9) If i fire many player the game cause this error:
** (bygfoot:24851): WARNING **: player_of: Player list of team Atlético Mineiro too short for number 10.

10) The game does not show a message when i try to play with an injuried player on my team.

11) If you try to click "Begin a new week" button two times, on the second time button is disabled, but the system does not show any message. You need to click on Player list grid and then on "Begin a new week" button.

12) The game show the message "ther are injuried or banned in one of the user teams", but i can't see no banned or injuried palyer on list. Maybe this message need to be more specific.

13) Option "Pause when injuried" is not implemented yet?

14) I can play with a player with 0% fit and one more injuried. I think if the team have seven good players the game need to put the rest out of the team automatically, because banned, injuried can not play or 0% fit can not play no more matches until get fit again.

15) If you try to use two options on manu player, only the first one run, the second one always display the message of "please select a player".

16) The Manager have fired me, but when i clicked on Begin new week on my newest team the games crashes. I think, it's caused by problem of promotions.

Well, by the time, it's all bugs i've found. ;-)

[]'s
Celso Goya
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: bygfoot 1.9 bug report

Post by gyboth »

Oki wrote:1) Tendency bar problem. When finish the first half, tendency bar stop on last position and doesn't go to the center again when second half starts.
:arrow: fixed.
2) No tooltips on icons style and boost
well, i didn't make most of the tooltips yet. gonna make them when the more important stuff is done.
3) When you select a player on Player list 1 and then change view to Player list 2, then click on menu player->Offer new contract. Nothing happens, but the player is selected.
this 'nothing happens' probably means you don't pay attention to the message bar. you should've seen a text like 'you can only offer a new contract if the old one is below 2 years'. :arrow: i've changed this to a popup now.
4) Stadium. My stadium have 81% of safety, then i try to add 18% of safety, but i reeive the message: "Safety improvement to high"
maybe you were already making improvements. if you have safety 80 and buy 10 improvement, then click on stadium again and buy 15 improvement, the message appears because you've already bought 10 (which would make together 25 > 100 - 80 = 20). i guess this was the problem.
5) Wages sum: I sum all wages and got a difference of 3796. For instance, i review the sum i got the same difference. this difference is something like 0.03% of correctly displayed value.
as long as the difference isn't bigger... ;-)
6) I don't define any cup but i got i player from uefa on transfer list. Detail, the player is from Kobenhavn and i'm playing brazilian league.
open 'country_brazil.xml'. open your eyes. you'll see that uefa cup is included in the country file you wrote.
7) The two coples of arrows on top doesn't work. I tryed on home view and on F1 view. It only works in F4 and F5 views
yes, those only work for some of the views. i'm going to make them insensitive when they don't work.
8) When i click on show last match, the bottom buttom comes disabled. And close will be enable only on end of match.
yes. i don't know whether i'll provide additional functionality for the last match feature. it might be too complicated.
9) If i fire many player the game cause this error:
** (bygfoot:24851): WARNING **: player_of: Player list of team Atlético Mineiro too short for number 10.
:arrow: this isn't possible anymore, you can't fire a player if you only have 11.
10) The game does not show a message when i try to play with an injuried player on my team.
it does, it's just disabled. it might be good to take a look at the options ;-)
11) If you try to click "Begin a new week" button two times, on the second time button is disabled, but the system does not show any message. You need to click on Player list grid and then on "Begin a new week" button.
i think this isn't a Bygfoot bug, it's rather some interface thing.
12) The game show the message "ther are injuried or banned in one of the user teams", but i can't see no banned or injuried palyer on list. Maybe this message need to be more specific.
i couldn't reproduce this, this warning works fine on my system. do you have a savegame to demonstrate?
13) Option "Pause when injuried" is not implemented yet?
it is, but autosub is on. HAVE A LOOK AT THE OPTIONS WINDOW!
14) I can play with a player with 0% fit and one more injuried. I think if the team have seven good players the game need to put the rest out of the team automatically, because banned, injuried can not play or 0% fit can not play no more matches until get fit again.
in Bygfoot it's a bit simpler than in real life. you can have as many injured or banned players on the team as you like, they won't be counted for the match (so they don't get cards or get injured again, either). you just lose 10 - 0, probably.
15) If you try to use two options on manu player, only the first one run, the second one always display the message of "please select a player".
:arrow: this is corrected now.
16) The Manager have fired me, but when i clicked on Begin new week on my newest team the games crashes. I think, it's caused by problem of promotions.
i couldn't reproduce :-( do you have a savegame?
Well, by the time, it's all bugs i've found. ;-)
thanks for reporting :-)

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Oki

bygfoot 1.9 bug report :: revision 1

Post by Oki »

Issue 3
this 'nothing happens' probably means you don't pay attention to the message bar. you should've seen a text like 'you can only offer a new contract if the old one is below 2 years'. Arrow i've changed this to a popup now.
The error occurs with any menu option. Try this:
1) Select any player
2) Click on player menu-> Put on transfer list (and don't click in any other part of screen)
3) Click on player menu againt -> Remove from transfer list or any other option.

The player is selected, but the game shows this message: "You haven't selected a player"

=========================================
Issue 4
1) Start a new season
2) Go to Stadium dialog
3) Try to put exactly difference to get 100% of safety and then the game will show a popup, but will consider the update and change the status to "improving x% of safety"
Comment: I think, the default values for seats ans safety should be start with 0, because it's very easy to forget the seats or safety unchanged.

Issue 6
You're all right

Issue 10
I'll test again.

Issue 12
Well, this problem is relative to issue 9

Issue 13
I verify options and save to user conf and then i turned on boost option and then i click on begin a week. My player was injured but the game doesn't stop. The game stoped only in half time.

Issue 14
I played with two 0% players and won, hehehe. Try to fire other players and then turn on boost, play some matches and you'll see, you'll win some matches, hehehe.

Issue 16
I'll test again and save the game, on last test i forget to save. :-(

[]'s
Celso Goya