Some bugs

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
Oki

Some bugs

Post by Oki »

1) The option live game start off, so when i click on Live Games to true the game show this message "Live game set to OFF.", but Live Game is assigned on. The same problem is occuring with Job Offers and Overwrite.

2) Running england league, i press F1 and click in any name of team, and get this error message.
(bygfoot:16200): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gtype.c:3351: type id `0' is invalid

(bygfoot:16200): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: can't peek value table for type `<invalid>' which is not currently referenced
Segmentation fault
3) In Dialog Box "Enter custom Structure" i can write 555, and other numbers greater then ten.

4) The Menu Option Player->Show, Help->Information Info don't do nothing.

5) When i click on Show Last match stats and i'm on first week, the game crash.

[]'s
Celso Goya
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: Some bugs

Post by gyboth »

Oki wrote:1) The option live game start off, so when i click on Live Games to true the game show this message "Live game set to OFF.", but Live Game is assigned on. The same problem is occuring with Job Offers and Overwrite.
:arrow: this is corrected, but at the cost that no keyboard shortcut for switching live game on and off is available now. maybe i'm going to try to solve this problem at a later time.
2) Running england league, i press F1 and click in any name of team, and get this error message.
i don't get this message. maybe your version's outdated?
3) In Dialog Box "Enter custom Structure" i can write 555, and other numbers greater then ten.
you get an error message in the message text box, but :arrow: i've changed this to a popup.
4) The Menu Option Player->Show, Help->Information Info don't do nothing.
not implemented yet.
5) When i click on Show Last match stats and i'm on first week, the game crash.
:arrow: fixed.

thanks for reporting :-)

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.