Buying players

General discussions about the game, e.g. game strategy.
Jvuz

Buying players

Post by Jvuz »

Hello,

is it possible to buy players that aren't on the transfer list?

I'm playing Bygfoot version 2.2.1

Jvuz
chunter
definitions team

Post by chunter »

Yes, but it's incredibly expensive... you do it by viewing the opposing teams' rosters and either right clicking or double clicking a player. I haven't done it in a long time.
mikekchar

Post by mikekchar »

Does this feature still work? I've tried to do it by clicking on "Brose Team" and then clicking on a team. Finally, right clicking or double clicking on a player does nothing.

Edit: I'm using 2.3.1
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

At the moment it is not possible. I'll think about how to add it. Before there was a problem of getting good players too cheap. If I can balance it, we can add it again.
Gheorghitza

Post by Gheorghitza »

[size=12]This would be great, because [/size]I need good players and on the transfer list are only players with low skill.
will_the_canuck

Re:

Post by will_the_canuck »

gunnar wrote: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:40 am At the moment it is not possible. I'll think about how to add it. Before there was a problem of getting good players too cheap. If I can balance it, we can add it again.
Holy crap. Are you telling me that having the ability to buy players from teams that aren't on the transfer list was something that WAS available at one time???? Damn. I honestly never knew that. Though I have mixed feelings about that, I personally think that having such a feature might be a bit of a cheat code or short cut in a way. By having to go through the transfer list only, yes, it can limit us as users but it makes us think of alternatives and can make us explore the other options that are already part of the game. I can see many people will request and demand this feature but is it really necessary? Oh well.

I should add though that if it was available, I'd likely use it too. Just saying. ;)