Substitutions

Discussions about the internal structures of the game. You can also post here if you'd like to know how things really work (and don't know how to read C code).
vector

Substitutions

Post by vector »

When a player gets injured during a match and an automatic substitution is made, which player is selected? I assume its the next player(numericaly) in the list of that type. I make sure b4 i start the week that the better of the substitutes are listed first. I think this works but im not 100% sure.
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

sorry to disappoint you :-( the result of the game is independent of the injuries and cards. first the game result gets calculated, and then the injuries and cards get 'distributed'. so there isn't such a thing like 'automatic substitution' at all.

but i'm hoping to make this more realistic in 1.9.

Gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

ta hahah :shock: the egg is on me. I was sure it was taking players from the list.. Wishfull thinking...like when I think I can will the tendancy bar up the other end :wink: (and of course it matters not because the result is already calculated)
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?