did you want the icons moved form twiki to here?

New icons and similar things are discussed here.
vector

did you want the icons moved form twiki to here?

Post by vector »

Did you actually want the icons moved to here?
or just a link to the twiki?
[/img]
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: did you want the icons moved form twiki to here?

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:Did you actually want the icons moved to here?
or just a link to the twiki?
[/img]
move here, 'cause images can be shown here and everybody can see them and comment on them :-)

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

move here, 'cause images can be shown here and everybody can see them and comment on them :-)
hmm not sure how that will work. Maybe we move them as you seriously decide which ones you want. As Im still working on them (fixing backgrounds and stuff) you will end up with lots of versions here and it might get confusing? The twiki allows me to only show the latest. Your right tho the twiki is not the spot to make multiple comments. So a link from here to the twiki in question would be good. You could even run poles and stuff

I can move the Images to a "viewable" page of the twiki?
And I have worked out a way to display them side by side.
My uplaoding of the images to the twiki is also automated(cause there are so many;). Im not sure I could do that trick to here. 8)
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote: hmm not sure how that will work. Maybe we move them as you seriously decide which ones you want. As Im still working on them (fixing backgrounds and stuff) you will end up with lots of versions here and it might get confusing? The twiki allows me to only show the latest. Your right tho the twiki is not the spot to make multiple comments. So a link from here to the twiki in question would be good. You could even run poles and stuff

I can move the Images to a "viewable" page of the twiki?
And I have worked out a way to display them side by side.
My uplaoding of the images to the twiki is also automated(cause there are so many;). Im not sure I could do that trick to here. 8)
well we're in no hurry. i'm not sure how image uploading or display works here myself. we'll do it as soon as there are some that we deem good enough to use in one of the next versions (or you can put those here which you'd like to discuss most).

gyözö
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

hi,

i've found out how images can be used here: you write the image url between Image, like this:

Code: Select all

[img]http://bygfoot.sourceforge.net/images/gamelogo.png[/img]
this would display the game logo from the home page: Image.

so we won't have to move anything from that wiki page here, you simply refer to the images on the wiki server like this.

if you like, i can also give you access to the bygfoot web space and we can store the images there.

gyözö