Trading Players?

General discussions about the game, e.g. game strategy.
53asucercos72

Trading Players?

Post by 53asucercos72 »

How do you trade players? Do you do that thru the transfer tab? How about the computer AI offering trades? Any ideas.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

At the moment you can't trade players, you can only transfer players. The trading of players is in my todo list though
filipemb

Post by filipemb »

I believe it could be (easily?) done with already made code: players already have price and cpu already knows which value to accept. The only thing missing would be a code where cpu teams searchs for players, with prices which are in their financial capacity, in their weak positions. obviously they would not be always accepted.
something like this I believe it would not take too much time to code.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

No, there is a difference between trading and transferring players. Trading is more like I give you this player if you give me that one (Even mostly done with loans: If I can buy this player for this price, you can loan this one for this price). This will be a bit more difficult to implement.

Team transfers on the other hand should be feasible. The part about buying the players is somewhat done, but they're not copied to the other team.
romihaitza
Translation Manager

Post by romihaitza »

That means that we should first implement loan players to make it realistic.
All the bests,
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

true, we should first implement loaning of players. At the moment I'm mostly changing the gui code (not the gui itself, that should remain the same ATM) After that I need to get an unstable release out with mostly those changes as it can possibly break parts (I tested it, but you never know ofcourse)