fees and taxes

You can add your ideas on how to make Bygfoot better here.
romihaitza
Translation Manager

fees and taxes

Post by romihaitza »

The game is getting too easy at some point because you can expand the stadium, get a resonable ticket price and then just earn money.

I propose to add some more real life things:
- fees for new contracts, renewing contracts, moving a youth in the team

- tax for selling players (fixed rate of the contract?)

- monthly tax for incomes from sells.
All the bests,
gunnar
Site Admin

Re: fees and taxes

Post by gunnar »

romihaitza wrote:The game is getting too easy at some point because you can expand the stadium, get a resonable ticket price and then just earn money.
That shouldn't be possible if you're in the lower leagues. The attendance is calculated on the ticket price, the average attendance of your league and your current position. It might however be that the price values for are not balanced enough.
romihaitza wrote:- fees for new contracts, renewing contracts, moving a youth in the team
Can you explain a bit more as I think these are in the game already
romihaitza wrote:- tax for selling players (fixed rate of the contract?)
One could say that the prices contain tax, but I'm not sure
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

romihaitza wrote:The game is getting too easy at some point because you can expand the stadium, get a resonable ticket price and then just earn money.
The game is getting too easy if you have no trouble winning a lot and dominating your league and the cups, but does a lot of money enable you to do so? I was hoping the star player balking feature and the luck and leveling up of the other teams would prevent this, even if you earn a lot of money.
I propose to add some more real life things:
- fees for new contracts, renewing contracts, moving a youth in the team
- tax for selling players (fixed rate of the contract?)
I think this is not a bad idea, except for the youth part. I don't think teams in US leagues pay if they move players between their team and farm team (is that the word? I'm not sure, Chris'll know, I guess ;-)). As for the rest, we could consider adding a charge for the agents when renewing contracts or selling or buying players; in this case it'd be high time to rename scout to "team agent" or something.
Well, why not do it on a transaction basis, that'd be simpler; see above.
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
romihaitza
Translation Manager

Post by romihaitza »

gyboth wrote:The game is getting too easy if you have no trouble winning a lot and dominating your league and the cups, but does a lot of money enable you to do so? I was hoping the star player balking feature and the luck and leveling up of the other teams would prevent this, even if you earn a lot of money.
I don't know where that feature starts as if you are playing with Luxembourg and your "stars" are 70-75 I don't think it counts and still it's easy to win the Champions League.
As for the rest, we could consider adding a charge for the agents when renewing contracts or selling or buying players; in this case it'd be high time to rename scout to "team agent" or something.
That could be a very good idea.
Well, why not do it on a transaction basis, that'd be simpler; see above.
My strong sugestion is to have something as in the real life... at each 4 weeks (around a month) to have a standard tax (10%,11%) of the incomes from tickets.
All the bests,
romihaitza
Translation Manager

Post by romihaitza »

Regarding the youth academy. One should pay a fee if kicks out a player from the youth academy.
All the bests,
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

I disagree, this isn't realistic. Youths are glad to be in an academy, they usually pay a fee for attending.
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.