[implemented] <hide_from_history>

You can add your ideas on how to make Bygfoot better here.
ircarrascal
definitions team

[implemented] <hide_from_history>

Post by ircarrascal »

Just a silly suggestion ...

An option to avoid the final results of a league or cup to be printed in the history.

Reason:

- Sometimes a cup can be defined just as a qualifier and the "champion" doesn't get anything really. This could be useful for example when some of the qualified teams go to cup A and others to cup B afterwards.

- Some leagues can go on "silent" mode, that is, they are only there to provide teams. This I'm actually using for the Peru league which only has 3 levels: 1st, 2nd div and the "amateur". The amateur system is very complex, lots of group play first and then a final that decides who goes to 1st div (directly!) and the looser of the final goes to 2nd div (don't ask me why!). Anyway, here then I have a league_peru3.xml file but this league isn't played like a league but with a cup (so in that way I can do the promotion/relegation thing easier). So it doesn't make sense to have the entry for this 3.league in the history since it will always show the first team in the list, which most likely was not champion ever.
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: <hide_from_history>

Post by gyboth »

I've added a property to leagues and cups to achieve this:

Code: Select all

<property>omit_from_history</property>
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.