Holyday

Anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
atd

Holyday

Post by atd »

We're going on holyday to France for 2 weeks (we're leaving tomorrow (2006-07-16)). So if we don't post we're not dead or something :lol: .
attack is the best way to defend ~~ Arne Deprez
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
atd

Post by atd »

Seems the forums are dead, been away for two weeks and no new posts :(
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

atd wrote:Seems the forums are dead, been away for two weeks and no new posts :(
yeah... i guess that's pretty much because i've mostly abandoned the project. in a way i'm really sorry because i devoted a lot of time and passion to it, but i simply lack the motivation and the time to continue.

anyone interested and capable may apply to me to take over the project. i guess i should make an official announcement some day, but i just couldn't make myself do it yet.

gyözö

p.s.: oh, and another reason is probably because newcomers to the forums have their accounts initially set to 'inactive' so that they can't post. that's because around 70-90% of new registrations are spammers (my estimation).

p.p.s.: how was your holidays? and how's school going? ;-)
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
atd

Post by atd »

I think the turnracer forum has more % spammers (about 4 not spammers of the 400+)

gyboth wrote:p.p.s.: how was your holidays?
A bit hot, but for the rest very nice. The sun was shining every day, so we could at least wander a bit each day. This year we went not as high as the past year (haute provence isn't as high as Austria), but we did reach the 3050m.
gyboth wrote:and how's school going? :wink:
Everything alright (it's vacantion) :wink:
-----------------
chunter
definitions team

Post by chunter »

Projects like this always reach this sort of a point eventually. What gives some of them longevity is if interested people keep using them and in the case of new versions/features/fixes if enough people want to carry on working on the project.

Yes, I'm still working on definitions...

Best wishes
AndyCooll

Post by AndyCooll »

Would be such a shame if this project died, as I've only recently discovered it!

I'm a big Football Manager fan, but the game is the only reason for me keeping a XP VMware image (and I've never been able to get FM to run under Wine). As a result, over the last I've been playing FM less and less, it's too much hassle to keep booting up the VMware image. So ....I've been looking for a Linux alternative and Bygfoot seemed to have potential!

8)