Cessions, Branch teams, and money balance

You can add your ideas on how to make Bygfoot better here.
aaaa

Cessions, Branch teams, and money balance

Post by aaaa »

Hi,

The limitation of 22 players per team makes it difficult to raise the new players that come from the youth academy. (In my case i've been using 20% of my income to youth academy, and actually have 8 young players inside there.).

The solution of this could be cessions or branch teams. (i don't know if these are the correct english terms...)

Cessions:
Lending players to other teams so that they'll get experience and can come back to their original team when they have a higher skill.

Cession structure:
* Any player could be "ceded" (uhm that's most certainly not the english term) to any other team.
* The original team of the player has to pay his wage, and re-negotiate his contract before it expires as usual.
* The destination team could ask for money in concept of "formation expenses", if player skill is lower than the avg. skill of team players in that position (amount proportional (exponentially?) to difference).
* Cession clauses like "player must play at least X matches each season" could cost an extra amount of money (proportional to X) to be paid to destination team.
* Destination team could reject the cession if they have too many players in the position of the player or if they don't need the extra formation income.
* All cession expenses (if any) should be paid weekly.
* Cessions and returning of players can only occur before the transfer deadline.

Branch teams:
Some teams have branch teams for the young players to get experience (example: Barcelona and Barcelona B). In the game it could be made possible to buy another team and call it a "branch".

Then cessions of players could be made to them but no extra payments for formation or clauses should be paid to them. And no team management is needed.

Actually branch teams can be "simulated" by adding a new user to the game, but then transfers take 1 week to complete and you have to manage the whole branch team.

Oh, and usually a team and his branch team can't compete in the same league division at the same time (to avoid match rigging), this limitation isn't actually implemented in the game.

Lastly i think the actual money balance makes the game too easy. In mid-season 8 i have 42 millions, a stadium with 105k capacity, and a 1.2 millions/week sponsor. Last bi-weekly balance shows a gain of 2.9 millions, and worst of all is there's nowhere i can waste all that money :P

My suggestions to fix this:
- Stadium capacity increases should cost more than it does for big stadiums.
- Player wages and values for the best players should be increased too. My best player only has a wage 13 times higher than the cheapest young player out of academy, and his value is only 10 times higher. That's quite unrealistic.
- Cessions would create additional costs.

Watcha think?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

thanks for your suggestions. here's my take:

borrowing/lending:
this has been mentioned before and should definitely go to the todo list. a nice idea, and not too hard to implement, i think.

branch teams:
mentioned before, but too complicated to do (unless we rewrite the game from scratch). the special rules in particular (B team not in same league as A team) would make the code very complex.

money:
you're right, and not the first one to complain about the game being too easy and the money too easy to earn. your ideas seem sensible, too.

however, the 1.9 branch is feature frozen (leading to 2.0.0), so the changes will only be made in 2.1.0 at the earliest (and maybe not even by me).

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
trukulo

Post by trukulo »

The correct term in english is : Loan

About Reserve/B Teams, in fact it's easy.

Just create reserve teams for every team in the league, and make them play toghether just like First/A team.

That way you don't have to make new leagues or new divisions.

And don't use classification for B teams, it's just for get better players.