Problems with player transfer list

General help forum. You can post here if you have trouble installing, for instance.
michael

Problems with player transfer list

Post by michael »

Hello together,

I was playing bygfoot for half a season and at some point the "GTal" (maximum talent) column in the right table of transfer player list vanished. I didn't find any configuration for that table (only for the left one for my players) and the column kept away - even when the second season started.
Even worse - since that time I can't buy any player anymore. When the offer is accepted and I right-klick on the player to be bought, nothing happens but a message, that I didn't put an offer for that player - VERY annoying :-(

I use bygfoot-1.9.2 and I would be VERY glad if someone could help me.

Thanks a lot,
michael
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

please send me a savegame with the error you report.

i'm not sure why you can't buy players; the display of the GTal value, however, depends on your scout. if he's average or bad (maybe you switched team in the meantime and your scout was average again), the GTal value doesn't get displayed. the better your scout is, the more you can know about players on the transfer list.

btw, GTal means 'geschätztes talent' (i assume you're playing the german version), not 'greatest talent' :-)

and feel free to write me in german (via email), i'm german (sort of).

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
michael

Kein Handel mit Spielern möglich

Post by michael »

Hi Gyözö,

erst mal Danke für deinen Tip - GTal erscheint wieder wenn ich einen besseren Spielerbeobachter einstelle. Allerdings war das nirgends zu erkennen (schade eigentlich - die Auswirkungen des Spielbeobachters sind mir ohnehin komplett schleierhaft)

Allerdings bleibt das Problem, keine Spieler kaufen zu können.
Ich habe die 2. Saison jetzt fertig gespielt und hoffe, daß es vielleicht in der 3 Saison wieder geht.
Anbei ist mein "SaveGame"

Vielen Dank,
Michael

P.S.: Ich weiß nicht wie ich in diesem Forum als "reply" eine Datei anhängen kann - vielleicht geht es noch beim submit, ansonsten schicke ich die Datei als e-mail.
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

hi,

let's keep writing in english, others might have the same problems (and the same solutions) you have.

you can send your savegame to gyboth bygfoot com. i won't have time to check the problem before next weekend, probably, because i'm having exams currently.

thanks for reporting ;-)

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.