grumble, vent , horrid icons

New icons and similar things are discussed here.
vector

grumble, vent , horrid icons

Post by vector »

aghghgggh
the next time someone says make icons ill shoot myself :?
I make this nice picture which really tells the story of the button it represents I then shrink it down to 20x20 pixels and it looks like a ball of wool or some other such non descriptive blob.

Luckily I like a challange :P

Ill not get much to you untill next week :cry: I have after hours work here that needs doing.
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

don't worry, vector, icons are a part of Bygfoot that doesn't absolutely have to be done in order to finish the rest. you do them when you have time. probably you'll do them quicker than i can do the programming, anyway :-)

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
dylansmrjones

SVG

Post by dylansmrjones »

I wonder if vector could make some vector drawings (pun intended) , and you gyözö perhaps could add support for SVG icons in Bygfoot, and let the user decide scaling in "Preferences" ?

This way we could sort of get around the issues with details in small sizes, and it solves the issue with terribly small icons when running in 1600*1200 on a 17" monitor :P
---copyright is no right---
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

problem is, as far as i know gtk/gdk doesn't support svg yet. i might be wrong, though, didn't look for some time.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.