glade and bygfoot_misc.glade

New icons and similar things are discussed here.
vector

glade and bygfoot_misc.glade

Post by vector »

:sad: I had another suprise for you but I cant get it to build. I changed the country buttons on the team selection front screen. built bygfoot_misc.glade and got the error below.
After much messing around I eventually cvs'd a brand new bygfoot-unstable and opened bygfoot_misc.glade and tried to build it (no mods) same error.

Ohh dear the the cvs is corrupt?...I DINT do it. well I havent played with bygfoot_misc b4 anyrate. and certainly havent cvs upd it. the other glade files seem fine.

Code: Select all

(glade-2:4926): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type `<invalid>' in cast to `GObject'

(glade-2:4926): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 1506 (g_object_weak_unref): assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(glade-2:4926): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type `<invalid>' in cast to `GObject'

(glade-2:4926): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 1506 (g_object_weak_unref): assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
Segmentation fault
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: glade and bygfoot_misc.glade

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:Ohh dear the the cvs is corrupt?...I DINT do it. well I havent played with bygfoot_misc b4 anyrate. and certainly havent cvs upd it. the other glade files seem fine.
i just checked it, compiles fine on my system (cygwin :-)). so it rather has to do with some problems on your system. though i don't know what it could be :-(

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

good its possibly something still not right on my machine after that rsync blunder of mine. :sad:

the funny thing was I changed a couple of main window icons afterwards and recompiled and guess what? The new Team selection window worked. ie it had the new country images. So even tho glade exited with an error, it must have built bygfoot_misc.glade anyway.

I could not report this last night, my network has been down.

Ill check my system and see if I cant work out why glade is dying on this specific glade file. very strange.
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?