Web page bygfoot logo. Thoughts please?

Wishes get here when they grow up.
vector

Web page bygfoot logo. Thoughts please?

Post by vector »

Attention bygfoot players!!

Id like some ideas on the bygfoot logo.

the current large text header maybe be a bit boring?

Im actually used to it and have tried a few things to "jazz it up" but I havent found any that I like as yet.

I have tried adding footballs and changing fonts etc but the old BYG grey 3d text just seems to convey/explain/describe the game best.

Please keep in mind the more complex (as in movement/animation colours etc) it is the slower it is to load so simple is best.

I thought maybe having a football pitch and making an advertising board with bygfoot in it?

Leaving it as is but adding football players at various points on the text. ie standing on the letters etc

your thoughts ?
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: Web page bygfoot logo. Thoughts please?

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:I thought maybe having a football pitch and making an advertising board with bygfoot in it?
that'd look cool. only disadvantage, pitches tend to be green, and the current logo matches the white/black/grey tones of the web page better than a green shade.
Leaving it as is but adding football players at various points on the text. ie standing on the letters etc
i like this even better :-) like some sort of football lemmings :-)

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.