TL deadline offer lost

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
vector

TL deadline offer lost

Post by vector »

I know there are posts about modifing the deadline code . the current game tho has this bug.
If you make an offer 1 week b4 the deadline its not mentioned at the deadline. ie week34 you make an offer(and a darn good one too cause you know its your last chance). week35 there are no more players on the TL and it dosent even consdier your previous weeks offer.
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
Lomion

Post by Lomion »

Fixed it the dirty way: you can't make an offer during the week before the deadline.
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

i'm going to have a look at it when i'm done with the commentary stuff. i guess we'll just keep all the players on the list for which there's an offer, but new players can't get added to the list.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Lomion

Post by Lomion »

Looks like that's a bit of work, because the whole system is based on the fact that you can't enter the TL once you reached the deadline week. I once had a segfault when clicking on a player in the TL to put it in my team after the deadline. I'll take a deeper look on it this evening.
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

:arrow: this is implemented now. i haven't heard from lomion for a while and i also lost the changes he made to the code, so i did it myself.

if there are offers pending for players when the deadline 'strikes', and they get accepted, the offers may be reviewed (accepted/rejected) the week after the deadline. making new offers for the players or putting new players on the list is forbidden, of course.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.