HELP WITH GERMAN

Anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Oki

HELP WITH GERMAN

Post by Oki »

Hi gyözö,

Could you help me with a little tip?

I'm searching a german website to buy two CDs: Nena - Liebe Ist and Juli - Perfekte Welle. I find the CDs in Amazon, but the price is very high, so i'd like to ask if you know a german website to buy this CDs with lower prices.

Thank you,
Celso Goya
celsogoya@jabber.org
vector

Post by vector »

"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
Oki

Autralian Celebrities 8-)

Post by Oki »

Vector,

What instrument you play on band? HeHeHe, I'm surprised, hehehe, we have celebrities directly from the Espy from Australia. :-)

I'm listen Name (Dead Man Walking) right now, good music. :-)

I search your CD on Amazon but i can't find, :-/, and i need to choose four cds to buy in Amazon to get lower delivery taxes.

Look this PIC, hehehe, yes, i'm the Japanese guy in Foz do Iguaçu, wearing an exclusive Dream Theater t-shirt. :-) http://flog.moinho.net/displayimage.php ... at=0&pos=8

Who are you on band pics?

I like your songs, and when i have a chance to buy, i'll buy it, or if you come to Brazil in world tour, i promisse, i'll go to your concert. :-D

[]'s
Celso Goya
celsogoya@jabber.org
vector

Post by vector »

hi oki
I play bass and im the second one from the front. the front dude is the drummer.
you can also try this link but I have just moved work and the webcams arnt in place and all running yet..maybe be a week or so b4 i get to the fun stuff.
http://mec-symonds.eng.monash.edu.au/~a ... webcam.htm

sorry about not being on amazon I dont think they take independant artists. We had enough drama getting the cdonline sorted out so I think we will just sit with what we got.

If we tour Brazil ill get you free tickets :lol: meanwhile be the first in brazil to own the armchair critics limited edition EP 8)
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?