Bygfoot minimised Icon

New icons and similar things are discussed here.
vector

Bygfoot minimised Icon

Post by vector »

I did a quick minimised Icon (you know the one thats left corner of the game window and ends up in the task bar. Any text like "bygfoot" is way too small to read, so i thought Id put the version number in.
which is almost too small anyway.

let me know if you want the colours changed?
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: Bygfoot minimised Icon

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:I did a quick minimised Icon (you know the one thats left corner of the game window and ends up in the task bar. Any text like "bygfoot" is way too small to read, so i thought Id put the version number in.
which is almost too small anyway.

let me know if you want the colours changed?
doesn't the current version have such an icon? i assigned one icon you once made as main window icon. or you just don't like it? :-)

second, doesn't the window manager shrink icons automatically? i mean, this one is a bit small as a desktop icon. doesn't the window manager just take the standard 42x42 (or so) desktop icon and shrink it so that it fits into the task bar?

third: i think red would be better for the text 'cause lightblue on blue doesn't seem very readable.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

Any text like "bygfoot" is way too small to read,
or you just don't like it?
yeah i dont like it cause the text just looks like a redline.
doesn't the window manager just take the standard 42x42
dont know, I have no idea what the intricate linux desktop nuffies do with icons. I just judged the size that it ended up and worked a little bigger than that. Ill do a red one but red tends to bleed when its shrunk.

I thought about using the ver text cause then it differentiates the two on the task bar if you have 1.8 and 1.9 minimised. and of course future releases ;)

I can see there is no need to post the new as the forum has auto changed em all :?
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote:I thought about using the ver text cause then it differentiates the two on the task bar if you have 1.8 and 1.9 minimised. and of course future releases ;)
why would anyone want to play two versions at the same time? and what if a user starts 1.9.1 and 1.9.2? ;-) but i like the idea nonetheless, let's take version numbers.
I can see there is no need to post the new as the forum has auto changed em all :?
you didn't attach the image, you linked it. and of course if the image changes, the images loaded here via the links change, too.
very nice, it's bigger now, right? i like this one, only the text could be a little bit smaller. it's a bit too dominating.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.