cvs and oops I modified something

General help forum. You can post here if you have trouble installing, for instance.
vector

cvs and oops I modified something

Post by vector »

Ok thinking I had to simply bygfoot-update -b to fix any src files I fiddle with to get them back to the original I changed interface.c then wanted to change it back to the original.
update said that a file had been modified

Code: Select all

cvs checkout: Updating bygfoot-unstable/src
M bygfoot-unstable/src/interface.c
cvs checkout: Updating bygfoot-unstable/support_files
yep thats right .. errrr emmm just overwrite it please

How does one do that?
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: cvs and oops I modified something

Post by gyboth »

vector wrote: yep thats right .. errrr emmm just overwrite it please

How does one do that?
:-D that's funny ... hehehe. i don't know. maybe just remove interface.c? if it doesn't work, just get yourself a new cvs version into another dir. and i advise you not to fiddle with *interface*c files, because they get generated by glade and anything you change gets overwritten next time they are generated. fiddle with the *glade files instead (using 'glade-2'). that's something i was going to propose anyway, because you could test your pixmaps that way.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
vector

Post by vector »

:shock:
see I told ya I dint like cvs
I remeber this happening b4 in some other lifetime :roll:
Ill go back to my usuall save the dir as a backup b4 I fiddle.

Luckily I hadnt changed much and just remembered what Id done and undid it in this case. 8)

Look at glade he says

I seem to recall an old war wound from glade too. But its been a while maybe things are easier now.
"There are two ways to score. Dribble it over the line or smash it into the back of the net."
What type are you?